• Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature Brand of Sea Cucumbers enhance longevity, eliminate fatigue, and boost the body’s immune system. Sea cucumbers contain 18 amino acids that have positive effects on metabolism, enhancing cell vitality. Sea cucumbers can help regulate the body’s water balance and are suitable for reducing swelling in the legs and feet during pregnancy. Because sea cucumbers have been shown to eliminate fatigue, and improve the body's ability to resist disease, it can be used to provide relief from general fatigue or physical weakness.
• The taurine and lysinefound in Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature Brand of Sea Cucumbers have an anti-inflammatory effect on blood vessels and liver.
• Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature Brand of Sea Cucumbers contains two polyunsaturated fatty acids (EPA and DHA). DHA plays a crucial role in the cell development of the fetal brain. Studies show that a lack of maternal DHA can result in fetal brain cells that lack phospholipids, affecting the normal development of fetal nervous system. Conversely, DHA has significant benefits on child memory and intelligence.
• Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature Brand of Sea Cucumbers have an anti-cancer effect as well as strengthening the heart.
Toxins found in the body wall, internal organs, glands, and other tissues of Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature sea cucumber – also known as sea cucumber saponins are actually non-toxic to humans. These human anti-toxins can inhibit tumor cell growth and are an effective anti-cancer food source. In fact, these saponins are widely used in liver, lung, stomach, nasopharyngeal, bone, Ovarian, uterine, breast, and brain cancers, as well as lymphoma and leukemia patients with adjuvant therapy after surgery.
1. Sea cucumber protein
Containing 18 amino acids 10 of which are essential to the human body. Sea cucumber contains an especially much higher arginine content than other seafood. Arginine may promote cell regeneration and speed up recovery from injuries. Studies indicate that arginine also enhances the immune activity of lymphocytes – boosting the immune system, and promoting longevity.
2. Due to environmental factors of low temperature, and the long growing period, Atlantic Sea Cucumbers have abundant Holothurin, also known as sea cucumber saponins Holothurin, specifcally, Holothurin I. The health benefits of Holothurin includes the following: - Anti-tumor effects - Antibacterial - Immune boosting - Promotes sexual function - Anti-Fatigue
3. Sea Cucumber Glycosaminoglycans (GAG)
Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature Sea Cucumbers have about 15% sugar content, mainly consisting of Mucopolysaccharides and Glycosaminoglycans.
The sulfuric acid contained in oligosaccharides are unique to the sea cucumber, better than shark fin’s composition of poly cationic.
The main role of sea cucumber GAG providing health benefits are as following:
- Cancer prevention and treatment - Enhance immunity system - Thrombosis, reduces blood sugar - Anti-aging - Anti-Virus
Sea cucumber GAG is used medicinally to prevent osteoporosis and arthritis.
4. Fat, vitamins, mineral nutrients:
Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature brand Sea Cucumbers have a very small amount of fat, but contain over 50% of the essential fatty acids, arachidonic acid, and EPA which are necessary for the human body.
Rosalyn - The Taste of Nature Sea Cucumbers contain key nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, and E. It contains essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, silicon.