1. Use oil-free salt-free container, such as large glass bowl (the oil and salt will impact the texture of rehydrated sea cucumbers).
2. Soak sea cucumbers in cold water.
3. Change water once per day
4. Soak sea cucumbers and keep in refrigerator for two days
5. On the third day, put the sea cucumbers in the boiling water, keep boiling for 60 minutes, then allowed to cool down.
6. If you can pinch a sea cucumber skin and muscle by fingers easily, then you can cook cuisine with the re-hydrated sea cucumber.
7. If not, please repeat step 5